Every thought you think every word you say is an affirmation all of our self-talk or inner dialogue is a stream of affirmations.
We are continually affirming subconsciously with our words and thoughts and this flow of affirmations is creating our life experience in every moment.
Our beliefs are just learned thought patterns that we have developed since childhood, many of these work well for us, but others may now be working against us, they are dysfunctional and may be sabotaging us from achieving what we believe we want.
Every affirmation we think or say is a reflection of our inner truth or beliefs. It is important to realize that many of these “inner truths” may not actually be true for us now or may be based on invalid or inappropriate impressions we constructed as children, which if examined as an adult can be exposed as inappropriate.
Our subconscious uses the behavior patterns we have learned to automatically respond and react to many everyday events in our life.
This is essential to our survival, we need to be able to respond quickly to events around us which would be impossible if we had to re-examine every aspect of things every time something simple happens.
Our learned responses and thought patterns enable us to automatically respond to circumstances quickly and easily.
Problems arise however, if at an early stage some of the foundation beliefs on which many of the others are built were formed from a skewed perspective, maybe the strategy was appropriate for a perceived difficult circumstance, however often such beliefs are totally inappropriate for succeeding in the real world as adults.
Affirmations can be used in many areas of your life, and some of them can be used in the areas of your health, fitness and wellness.
What are your health affirmations?
Do you have some affirmations to stay fit and healthy?
More often than not, losing weight can be a challenged. There are many dos and don’t to consider. Help your mind ease in shifting into a fit and healthy way of life through this collection of affirmations.
Choose three or five that resounds greatly for you. Make it personal and include it in your daily routine. It can be posted in your reminders as well to be visible for you.
1. My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
2. I am vigorous, energetic and full of vitality.
3. I am health conscious.
4. I look after myself properly.
5. I give my body unconditional love
6. I give thanks for my radiant health and happiness.
7. I am choosing my food wisely.
8. I am happy spending time in nature.
9. I am doing creative activities.
10. I am doing some relaxing activities.
11. I am positive energy.
12. My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.
13. I choose to love in every moment.
14. I respect myself.
15. I know that my opinion and voice matter.
16. I am adventurous.
17. I have a healthy heart and a strong set of lungs.
18. I stay dedicated doing some exercise.
19. I stop eating before I feel uncomfortable
20. I get rid of some toxins in my body.
This is just a first set. I will collect more affirmations and post it here for you to be inspired in your continuing journey of losing weight or staying fit.
Download your free PDF copy of 20 affirmations to stay fit and healthy.
Check this post for more health affirmations: